Friday, September 11, 2009

Beautifully Broken


Stained Glass Love Heart Pictures, Images and Photos
This is something I wrote a few years ago I thought I would share:

"Beautifully Broken"
That's what I am. No one can be fixed as a human. I repair each day and break again. Little by little pieces of my heart & soul, mind & body break away and I renew stronger, more resilient than the last. That's why I'm the phoenix. I am passionate and have a fire that with God renews me. I will always be broken, so my soul will finally be the stained glass window, the beautifully complex mosaic, the abstract painting. Broken & repaired, never what it seems at first glance. A collage of love, life, pain, misery, faith & hope that you can only see when looked at with the light that shines within me and only if allowed to get close enough to see the intricate pattern that is me. Beautifully Broken. And I'm okay with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment