Thursday, September 17, 2009

When it all comes together

double rainbow Pictures, Images and Photos

First of all I want to say I don't believe in coincidence. I believe every coincidence is a moment that God or The Universe is trying to relay a message to you. Here's my story of "coincidence"

About 3 weeks ago I got this strong urge to start writing, anything I possibly could, but especially journaling. I wanted a new journal because mine was lost after our recent move. So one day I take my husband to 4 different book stores and about dozen different shops looking for this perfect journal. I didn't know what it was but I insisted I would know as soon as I saw it. Finally I gave up and came home, I get online figuring I would find something on here. I searched for 2 more hours and FINALLY found one on Barnes and Nobles website (that wasn't there the first time I searched) the journal is black leather and on the back it says "DEFY GRAVITY" its to the musical Wicked, which I've never seen, always wanted to read the book but hadn't yet. I then google the lyrics to defy gravity and instant love. I get the journal and have it shipped. About a week or so later I have my reading with a local Shaman. He tells me I need to get it gear and get on my path to being a healer. He also tells me I need to go to school for it mostly because I need to prove to myself that I can heal someone. Today I read and email from Dr Wayne Dyer about the I Can Do It conference in Tampa, I'm telling my husband about it, all pouty because its in Tampa and I can't go. THEN I start searching for Reiki healing for epilepsy for my friend (and sons godmother) is epileptic and wants to get pregnant but the doctors cant get her meds straight and it bumming her out so I tell her about energy healing and shes all about trying something different to cure the epilepsy instead of masking the symptoms, so I am searching for stuff online to get her more info on it and I have this reiki website pulled up and at the top is an ad for the I Can Do It conference and something tells me to click on it. I do and I start reading about all the speakers and the topics, I get to the very last speaker and topic and this is what it is:
4:00 pm - 5:30 pm Closing Keynote: Caroline Myss
Defy Gravity: Healing Beyond the Bounds of Reason In this keynote, visionary author and intuitive Caroline Myss introduces the subject of her new book, Defy Gravity, which explores the mystical qualities involved in the experience of healing, instructing readers to move beyond the dilemma of needing to find logical reasons for why an illness has developed and instead get on with the task of personal transformation. Healing any illness or personal crisis is a complex undertaking, as will be discussed in this keynote, but as attendees will discover, many of the methods that are part of the holistic model remain inadequate in terms of assisting a person on complete recovery of health. The missing factor involves understanding the nature of mystical consciousness and how to transcend the limitations of ordinary thinking. Profound and lasting healings are, ultimately, mystical experiences that cannot be generated by the power of reason or the mind as the intellect is incapable of igniting a mystical experience. Mystical experiences are spontaneous occurrences of a highly Divine nature that originate within the soul and it is that source that also contains the capacity to heal illness. How to get beyond one’s power of reason and cross the threshold into the domain of one’s soul is a central theme of this keynote. Healing exercises and learning how to channel grace play a vital role.
WOW! I almost cried and then got chills and I knew right then all these events meant something and I don't think I would have realized it before meeting Shane and having my reading.
Its exciting and heartwarming to see everything come together and NOTICE, instead of watching it roll along and not think twice.

No comments:

Post a Comment