Sunday, November 13, 2011

Starting to know what sardines feel like

I am entering my 14th week and 2nd trimester this week! The all day sickness and throwing up is starting to die down a tad to just during certain times of day. I have been feeling unlike myself recently and really imposed on. So I did what I always do. I called my friend that's also a Shaman. He smudged me and advised I needed some chakra balancing and some more frequent out of the house "me" time. I'm working on the me time part. So far Ive come up with a list of things I want to learn or do. Photography, sketching, sculpting, and piano. Maybe even a cup of coffee kid free with a friend or listening to classical music in the park while I snap nature shots. All sound like good ideas. In the balancing Ive noticed more messages coming through and my intentions coming to. One of the intentions is trying to get a rent house. Well I thought I had it honestly. The house seemed so perfect but the Universe has other plans apparently. Now I'm sitting here even more obsessively checking Craigslist. I know have full blown house fever again, but I'm not the only one.. No N also has it. Poor guy has so much energy and is bouncing off the walls from our tiny apartment and a lack of a place to play even Baby M who is now about to graduate to Toddler M since hes taking 2-3 steps at a time on his own is showing signs of longing for playing in the grass and wind. Suddenly the small apartment that I feel like I can barely keep clean seems so tiny and we all seem packed on top of each other, getting under each others skin, desperately wanting our own space to be ourselves. Only a matter of time I suppose. But in the meantime, keep us in your thoughts and prayers that a house perfect for us falls into place. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment